September 3, 2009

Agatha Christie's Poirot - Sad Cypress S9E2 (2003)

I was recently alerted to the fact that my obscure little blog got mentioned in a vintage hair community. So that's why so many of you vintage minxes have found your way here! Welcome, welcome! I'll keep you all in mind when I'm selecting images now that I know there are hair enthusiasts reading. And just for you, here are a few caps of a recent Poirot episode I just watched today. I sort of have a love-hate relationship with this show, as did Agatha Christie did with the character, but I do love watching it for style inspiration though.

Why yes, that IS Kelly Reilly whom we saw in my post on Mrs. Henderson Presents. I love her hair here.
poirot_sadcypress_blondehair3

Orange-reddish sweaters = perfect for the coming autumn!
poirot_sadcypress_blondehair1

View from the side.
poirot_sadcypress_blondehairside

A more formal, mature hair style. Love the rhinestone barrette.
poirot_sadcypress_brunette1

And for my design people, check out the tiny cameo behind the handle of that side table on the left!
poirot_sadcypress_cameo

I like the glass on these interior doors. Great way to let more light flow through a dark space.
poirot_sadcypress_doors

5 comments:

I never knew Agatha Christie had a love/hate relationship with Poirot - that's interesting.
And vintagehair is how I found your blog. =D
-Andi x

It's true! Vintage hair is exactly how I'm here, but I stay for the good company!

I would dearly appreciate anything to do with vintage lifestyles, but I'm enjoying the fantastic job you're doing on all your entries. Keep it up and thankyou!!

andi b goode - apparently agatha christie got tired of her stout little belgian detective after a while but kept churning out more stories due to public demand. she did, however, love miss marple.

C - your encouragement really made my day! :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Email GooglePlus Stumbleupon Digg More